Monday, October 5, 2009

Andi the Great

What a lucky girl I am to have such a wonderful husband!
It's 4 days until our wedding reception and I've barely had to do anything to prepare. Andi's taken care of everything - which in my book, is the best present ever!

Here's what he's done so far:
  • Booked and paid for the reception site (526 Gallery)
  • Reserved cocktail tables and linens
  • Researched and booked a dessert caterer
  • Sourced donated beverages / purchased liquor
  • Met with the printer & organized wall art (our wedding photos)
  • Purchased table decorations & candles
  • Created wedding videos of our photos to play during the reception

Here's what I've done:

  • Confirmed reception site (yep, this looks good)
  • Picked out photos for the videos/wall art
  • ...watched Andi do a fab job of planning our party!

I'm so thankful to have such a creative, organized, loving husband who's willing to do all of this. It makes my life so much easier not to have all the stress of planning. What a wonderful husband!

All our friends and family are arriving on Friday and I am SO EXCITED! I wish the weather would hold up, but unfortunately they're forecasting 49 degrees and rain. Damn Minnesota weather. We'll still have a great time celebrating our marriage with our loved ones! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment