Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Currently in October ...

I love this monthly check-in I found on a blog I follow. And since there's nothing especially interesting about my life the last 2 days ...
-
Current Books: I'm in the middle of Omnivore's Dilemmia by Michael Pollen but truthfully haven't picked it up much in the last few weeks. I am also reading The Bible some as I work on our weekly God & Money class.
-
Current Playlist: John Mayer (always), Owl City, Dixie Chicks
-
Current Guilty Pleasure: Celebrity gossip (People.com, US Weekly), gin & tonics
-
Current Color: Black. It's my solid rock.
-
Current Drink: Starbucks VIA (have you tried it?) Pretty good and super convenient
-
Current Food: Zoca Nachos (a Mexican brand at the U of MN)
-
Current Favorite Show: That's hard to pick one since TV is so good right now ... MadMen, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, John & Kate Plus 8 (I wish I could say I've vetoed this show but I'm still watching ... )
-
Current Wishlist: More QT with my husband. A stronger relationship with the Lord. A 3-day vacation with Andi. A pumpkin to carve :)
-
Current Needs: More time. I feel like my wheels are spinning and there's no time to get anything done.
-
Current Triumphs: Committment to God & Money class, completing all my fall clean-up in my yard, getting coverage in the MN Daily for a good sustainability report card at work.
-
Current Bane Of My Existence: My car ... and the drama of dealing with insurance companies. I just want my car back!!!!!!!!!!
-
Current Celebrity Crush: Hmm ... Jon Hamm from Mad Men. So sexy ...
-
Current Indulgence: Chips and ice cream. Internet.
-
Current Blessing: My husband. Do you ever have a moment where you realize EVERYTHING in your life is perfect? I don't think many people have that ... and I'm living it right now. Happy life.
-
Current Slang: I don't know .. but I'm sure all of you do :)
-
Current Outfit: Jeans, long-sleeve t's, hoodies, vests. Loving fall clothes right now
-
Current Excitement: Husker game this weekend! Woot-Woot!
-
Current Mood: Dreading work at Let's Dish! ... looking forward to being done with that commitment for a while
-
Current Link: USPS Premium Postcard. That's what we used to send our wedding thank you's -- great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment