Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is the post in which I reveal our dirty, discusting office.

Please do not judge. I promise we don't really live like this.  You see, when you live in Minnesota and the temperature rarely reaches above 10 degrees for months on end, it makes it a bit challenging to clean out our office which is outside above our garage. The picture really doesn't do this justice. You may not be able to see the little Chloe poops all hard and crusty in the corner. Or the stench, oh it's even worse. It smells like we put a dog inside here for 8 hours a day, turned up the heat in the dead of winter and shut the door without ever letting a whif of fresh air circulate. Oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

Andi's office is also in this room. While he doesn't work in here everyday, he has been spending more time working out here lately. The other day I walked in to kiss him good-bye in the morning and the smell was overwhelming. I'm not sure how he was sitting up there with all that ickiness. Andi said he felt like he was on the tv show Hoarders. But come on now, it's not that bad.

So today I decided to be a good wife and clean the office.  Chloe will surely appreciate it too.



It may not look all that much different. But it surely smells better. My husband will be so thankful when he walks in here on Monday morning.

I know what you're thinking...Andi has a bed in his office? Yep, that's how we roll. Did I forget to mention we use the office as a guest room too? Oh now, don't be afraid to come and visit. It's all clean now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment